Paediatric Consumer Health in Singapore
Paediatric consumer health recorded a stable performance in 2019, supported by ongoing demand for the largest category of paediatric vitamins and dietary supplements. The category continues to benefit from Singaporean parents’ general approach towards preventative measures by supplementing their children’s diet with certain nutrients. There is increasing segmentation within paediatric vitamins and dietary supplements, with certain ages groups and genders being targeted, offered by leading brand...
Euromonitor International's Paediatric Consumer Health in Singapore report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Analgesics, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Paediatric Digestive Remedies, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Paediatric Consumer Health market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Paediatric Consumer Health in Singapore
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Preventative Strategy of Parents Continues To Support Popularity and Performance by Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements
- Shrinking Consumer Base Could Offer Long-term Hindrance To Stronger Growth
- Niche of Paediatric Ibuprofen Is Strong Performer Supported by Dominant Brand Nurofen
- Competitive Landscape
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Assumes National Distribution for GlaxoSmithKline
- Producers of Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Must Continue To Launch Interesting New Formats and Flavours To Attract Consumers in Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Changing Demographics and Unhealthy Lifestyles Support Demand for Consumer Health
- Preventative Approach Supports Demand for Vitamins and Dietary Supplements for Both Adults and Children
- Multinational Players Lead Increasingly Fragmented Competitive Landscape
- Domination of Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers But Smaller Channels Offer Consumers Convenience and Competitive Prices
- Further Growth for Consumer Health Supported by Health and Wellness Trend and Preventive Approach To Wellbeing
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources