Paediatric Consumer Health in Poland
Paediatric consumer health in Poland has been growing for several years. This is mainly due to the fact that the purchasing power of Polish families is increasing rapidly, thanks to rising wages, low unemployment and numerous social transfers. The 500+ programme is particularly important here, which has been in operation for over three years and is designed to help families bring up children through monthly parental benefits for each child in the family, to the amount of PLN500, with at least tw...
Euromonitor International's Paediatric Consumer Health in Poland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Analgesics, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Paediatric Digestive Remedies, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Paediatric Consumer Health market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Paediatric Consumer Health in Poland
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Paediatric Consumer Health in Poland Continues To Grow
- Large Players Show Bigger Interest in Paediatric Healthcare
- Forecasts for Category Are Optimistic
- Competitive Landscape
- Johnson & Johnson Poland Remains Category Leader
- Sales of Paediatric Products Remain Dependent on Time of Year
- Number of Vaccinated Children in Poland Is Falling
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues Grow at Stable Pace
- Naturalness, Being Fit and Self-care Trends Are Intensifying
- the Market Is Extremely Fragmented and Competitive
- Traditional Brick-and-mortar Pharmacies Remains the Dominant Sales Channel
- Market Outlook Remains Very Good
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources