Paediatric Consumer Health in Kenya
Value sales of a wide range of paediatric consumer health products are expected to post strong growth in 2020. In part, that growth is likely to be a reflection of Kenyan parents seeking to shield their children from the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Indeed, demand for paediatric cough, cold and allergy remedies and paediatric analgesics, both of which can be used to treat symptoms of the virus, is set to rise considerably in 2020 after several years of relatively stable growth. While rising...
Euromonitor International's Paediatric Consumer Health in Kenya report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Analgesics, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Paediatric Digestive Remedies, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Paediatric Consumer Health market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Paediatric Consumer Health in Kenya
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Value sales of paediatric consumer health products set to grow in 2020 in line with parents’ concerns about COVID-19
- Affordable generic paediatric medicines continue to grow in popularity
- Multinationals expected to maintain their commanding leads in paediatric consumer health in 2020
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Slow but steady value sales growth projected for paediatric consumer health over the forecast period
- Advertising and licensing to remain key to paediatric consumer health growth over the forecast period
- Innovation in formats, flavours expected to support growth over the forecast period
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 6 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 7 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 8 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 12 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources