Paediatric Consumer Health in Germany
Paediatric consumer health remained a very small category in Germany in 2019. However, several current trends could lead to a more dynamic performance over the coming years. Most importantly, the number of children in Germany is expected to further rise over the forecast period, thus increasing the category’s target audience. As a result, manufacturers are likely to offer a growing selection of products specifically targeted at children. Well-established and trustworthy brands will benefit in pa...
Euromonitor International's Paediatric Consumer Health in Germany report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Analgesics, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Paediatric Digestive Remedies, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Paediatric Consumer Health market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Paediatric Consumer Health in Germany
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Paediatric Consumer Health Benefit From Demographic Factors
- Paediatric Dermatologicals Could Be A Shelter for Branded Players
- Competitive Landscape
- Johnson & Johnson Maintains Lead
- International Players Reign
- Manufacturers Focus on Quality Assurance and Ease of Distribution
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Good Overall Performance From Consumer Health in 2019
- Increased Emphasis on Healthy Diet on Top of Regular Exercise
- Competitive Landscape Remains Fragmented With Many Local and Global Players
- Pharmacies Remains the Biggest Channel As E-commerce Continues To Grow
- the Future Consumer Will Be Older and Richer
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources