Paediatric Consumer Health in Finland
Paediatric consumer health recorded stable current value growth in 2019 supported by the positive but undynamic performance of paediatric analgesics. While demand for the largest category of paediatric acetaminophen stagnated in 2019, the niche of paediatric ibuprofen continued to record a strong performance in both retail volume and current value terms, growing from a low sales base. This category still only offered two brands in 2019; Burana from Orion Oyj, which was originally the only brand...
Euromonitor International's Paediatric Consumer Health in Finland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Analgesics, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Paediatric Digestive Remedies, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Paediatric Consumer Health market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Paediatric Consumer Health in Finland
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Niche of Paediatric Ibuprofen Offers Further Growth Potential
- Parents Attracted by Convenient Formats and Palatable Flavours for Their Children
- Further Segmentation and Specific Targeting Could Help Boost Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements
- Competitive Landscape
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Strengthens Leadership by Acquiring Pfizer's Multi-tabs
- Orion Launches New Products Within Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements
- Viruseptin Nasal Spray Offers Relief To Young Children
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Stable Demand for Consumer Health As Consumers Increasingly Look To Self-care and Prevention
- Ongoing Debate Over Restrictive OTC Environment Could Lead To Opening Up of Distribution
- Orion Holds Fragile Lead Over Fragmented Consumer Health, While Gsk Consumer Healthcare Vastly Improves Share Through Pfizer Deal
- Modern Grocery Retailers and Internet Retailing Continue To Gain Share From Leading Distribution Channel Chemists/pharmacies
- Positive Performance for Consumer Health Despite A Not So Optimistic Economic Outlook
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources