Paediatric Consumer Health in Egypt
Developing and marketing products specifically for paediatric use involves adherence to strict regulatory requirements in Egypt. These regulations are in place to ensure the safety, efficacy, and appropriate dosing of products for children. The process of obtaining regulatory approval for paediatric products can be complex and time-consuming, leading to a relatively limited number of approved products in the market. Compared to adult-focused healthcare products, there may be fewer resources dedi...
Euromonitor International's Paediatric Consumer Health in Egypt report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2018-2022, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2027 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Analgesics, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Paediatric Digestive Remedies, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Paediatric Consumer Health market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Paediatric Consumer Health in Egypt
- Euromonitor International
- September 2023
- List Of Contents And Tables
- PAEDIATRIC CONSUMER HEALTH IN EGYPT
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2023 DEVELOPMENTS
- A limited variety of products on the landscape challenges growth
- Seasonal demands boosts sales for cold and flu products
- Abbott leads, however, local players account for a significant share
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- An ongoing rise in herbal/traditional formats within paediatric health
- Paediatric analgesics and digestive remedies remain dominant
- Price sensitivity is set to remain until the economy stabilises
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN EGYPT
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2023: The big picture
- 2023 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2018-2023
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2018-2023
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2023
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources