Paediatric Consumer Health in Egypt
Paediatric consumer health remained a relatively small category in 2018 despite Egypt’s high birth rate. The variety of child-specific products available in the country is limited, as most consumer health manufacturers prefer to offer their brands in liquid formats that can be used to measure out differently sized dosages for either adults or children as required. Consumers tend to favour this latter option due to budgetary constraints, as it is more economical to buy one product that is suitabl...
Euromonitor International's Paediatric Consumer Health in Egypt report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Analgesics, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Paediatric Digestive Remedies, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Paediatric Consumer Health market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- PAEDIATRIC CONSUMER HEALTH IN EGYPT
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Paediatric Consumer Health Remains A Relatively Minor Category in Egypt
- Paediatric Analgesics Leads in Value Terms
- Paediatric Digestive Remedies Continues To Develop Positively
- Competitive Landscape
- Local Companies Continue To Lead Paediatric Consumer Health
- Strict Regulatory Controls Inhibit New Product Development
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Stabilises in 2018 Following Crisis of 2017
- Price Hikes Impact Negatively on Volume Sales in Most Categories
- Rigid Regulatory Environment Continues To Discourage New Entries
- Chemists/pharmacies Continue To Dominate Consumer Health Distribution
- Demand Expected To Remain Strong Despite Strict Regulatory Controls
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources