Paediatric Consumer Health in Ecuador
Paediatric consumer health continues to be heavily impacted by government restrictions on cough and cold remedies. Nevertheless, these measures are expected to come and go during the forecast period as the government wishes to eliminate self-medication during these outbreaks. The most affected categories since 2016 to date have been paediatric aspirin, paediatric dipyrone and paediatric ibuprofen. However, if the restrictions are lifted, these categories would probably return to growth over the...
Euromonitor International's Paediatric Consumer Health in Ecuador report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Analgesics, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Paediatric Digestive Remedies, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Paediatric Consumer Health market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Paediatric Consumer Health in Ecuador
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Removal of Government Restrictions Key To Long Term Growth Prospects
- Rising Incidence of Allergies Fuelling Demand for Paediatric Allergy Remedies
- Improving Economy Set To Boost Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Attractive Properties of Destin Brand Ensure Johnson & Johnson Leads Sales
- Well-established International Brands With High Quality Images Lead Sales
- Growing Pressure From Price Competitive Domestic Players
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Stable Consumer Health Growth Fuelled by Shift Towards Self-medication
- Health and Wellness Trend Boosting Interest in Consumer Health Products
- Strategic Alliances Ensure International Companies Continue To Lead Sales
- Demand for Convenience Fuels Ongoing Shift Towards Internet Retailing
- Growing Concerns Over Side Effects Partly Behind Slower Projected Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 6 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 7 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 12 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources