Paediatric Consumer Health in Denmark
2019 saw further increases in Denmark’s birth rate as the country bucked the general trends in Europe. While most European countries are experiencing declining birth rates, motivating governments to offer incentives to would-be parents, Denmark’s birth rate is on the rebound as the country’s famously high standard of living and high happiness index ratings have contributed to a general enthusiasm for starting families among young adults. This is likely to prove very positive for sales of paediat...
Euromonitor International's Paediatric Consumer Health in Denmark report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Analgesics, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Paediatric Digestive Remedies, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Paediatric Consumer Health market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Paediatric Consumer Health in Denmark
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Denmark's Rising Birth Rate Set To Underpin Growth in Paediatric Consumer Health
- Danish Parents Increasingly Reluctant To Medicate Their Children
- Official Recommendations Boost Sales in Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements
- Competitive Landscape
- Major International Brands Remained the Leading Players in Paediatric Consumer Health
- Private Label Remains An Insignificant Player in Paediatric Consumer Health
- the Shift Towards Natural Products Likely To Influence Sales During the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Positive Growth Continues As Consumer Health Benefits From Prevailing Consumer Trends
- Sales Growth Accelerates Again in 2019 Due To Favourable Lifestyle and Demographic Factors
- Gsk Consumer Health and Orkla Care Remain the Leading Players
- the Shift Towards Online Sales Continues in Non-regulated Categories
- Few Changes Expected To Be Seen in A Stable and Settled Industry
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources