Paediatric Consumer Health in China
The birth rate in China registered double-digit decline in 2018. However, even though the birth rate fell, an upmarket trend in demand, particularly amongst experienced mothers with second children, helped to drive ongoing strong value growth in paediatric consumer health. The trend was supported by rising purchasing power and the continued adoption of foreign parenting concepts, which have also contributed to growing demand for international brands. Major Australian paediatric health brands, su...
Euromonitor International's Paediatric Consumer Health in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Analgesics, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Paediatric Digestive Remedies, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Paediatric Consumer Health market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Paediatric Consumer Health in China
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Upmarket Trend Drives Growth
- Paediatric Dietary Supplements Maintains Dynamism Despite Crackdown on Direct Sellers
- Parental Concerns About Product Safety Contribute To Lack of Price-sensitivity
- Competitive Landscape
- Biostime Remains the Largest Brand, But Faces Increasing Competition in Probiotics
- Cr Sanjiu Medical & Pharmaceutical and Sanofi Partner To Re-launch Goodbaby
- Wyeth Nutrition Partners With Ping An Good Doctor To Develop New Health Platform
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Healthy Living, Self-medication and Government Strategy Boosting Demand
- Government Policies Playing An Important Role in Market Development
- M&a Activity and Alliances Changing Competitive Landscape
- Government Cracks Down on Direct Sellers
- Favourable Environment for Ongoing Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources