Paediatric Consumer Health in Bulgaria
As Bulgaria’s urban consumers become more affluent and face fewer restrictions on their disposable incomes, much of the increased spending of families is focused on their children. This includes paediatric consumer health and the category benefited from the general trend towards high spending on children during 2019. An acceleration in growth was seen in 2019, driven mainly by considerable increases in sales of paediatric vitamins and dietary supplements. Especially important to the strong perfo...
Euromonitor International's Paediatric Consumer Health in Bulgaria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Analgesics, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Paediatric Digestive Remedies, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Paediatric Consumer Health market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Paediatric Consumer Health in Bulgaria
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strong Growth for Paediatric Consumer Health Products Likely To Continue
- Heavy Cold and Flu Season Contributes To Growth in Paediatric Consumer Health
- Maturity of Demand Set To Negatively Influence Growth in Paediatric Consumer Health
- Competitive Landscape
- Reckitt Benckiser Maintains Its Leading Position Due To the Popularity of Nurofen
- Borola Continues To Benefit From Low Pricing and Doctors' Recommendations
- Television Advertising Is An Increasingly Important Aspect of Success in the Category
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Paediatric Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Benefit From Economic Develop and Rising Incomes
- Limited Spending Power Continues To Suppress Sales Growth
- the Industry Remains Highly Consolidated, With Tight Regulation Stifling Competition
- Growth Is Recorded in Internet Retailing As Online Shopping Begins To Take Off
- Moderate Sales Growth Expected in Consumer Health Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources