Paediatric Consumer Health in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Paediatric consumer health is set to see an improved performance in current value terms in 2021, having seen growth slowed significantly in the previous year when the onset of the COVID-19 crisis led to fewer social interactions, the mandated wearing of face masks and social distancing and, therefore, fewer infections requiring treatment with paediatric consumer health products. Paediatric cough, cold and allergy remedies witnessed a particularly marked fall in sales during 2020. While still see...
Euromonitor International's Paediatric Consumer Health in Bosnia and Herzegovina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments , Paediatric Analgesics , Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies , Paediatric Dermatologicals , Paediatric Digestive Remedies , Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements .
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Paediatric Consumer Health market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Paediatric Consumer Health in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Euromonitor International
- October 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- PAEDIATRIC CONSUMER HEALTH IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Stronger performance in 2021
- Analgesics remains the largest category, while vitamins and dietary supplements sees strong growth
- Difficult for new players to break into category
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Positive outlook, with further strong growth in paediatric vitamins and dietary supplements
- Brand loyalty to remain an impediment to private label development
- Chemists/pharmacies to continue to dominate distribution
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 6 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2016-2021
- Table 7 Life Expectancy at Birth 2016-2021
- MARKET DATA
- Table 8 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources