Paediatric Consumer Health in Belarus
Paediatric consumer health remains strictly regulated by the state. The government pays great attention to the registration, safety and availability of paediatric consumer health products. In 2018, paediatric consumer health continued recorded single-digit retail value growth above inflation due to the increasing birth rate and state efforts to stimulate population growth. The spread of seasonal illnesses supported strong retail value growth of paediatric cough/cold remedies in Belarus in 2018.
Euromonitor International's Paediatric Consumer Health in Belarus report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Analgesics, Paediatric Cough, Cold and Allergy Remedies, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Paediatric Digestive Remedies, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Paediatric Consumer Health market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- PAEDIATRIC CONSUMER HEALTH IN BELARUS
- Euromonitor International
- January 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Stable Value Growth Stimulated by the Increasing Population of Children
- Physicians Stimulate Value Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health
- State Paediatric Drug Subsidies Hampers Value Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Limited Number of Competitors Allows Leaders To Retain Their Value Shares
- Limited Product Variety Leads To Competition With Non-paediatric Products
- the Perception of Imported Products As Safer and More Effective Persists
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 4 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Benefits From the Trends Towards Economising and Self-care and the Active Development of Pharmacies
- Consumer Trends and State Regulation Lead To Stable Value Growth
- Price-based Competition Persists
- Government Limits the Development of Sales Channels for OTC and Vitamin and Dietary Supplements
- Growth Expected Due To Consumer Preferences, the Economising Trend, the Spread of Maladies and State Control
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Market Indicators
- Table 6 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 7 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 12 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources