Packaging Industry in Turkey
The packaging industry in Turkey is undergoing a transformative shift, driven by key factors such as convenience, sustainability and consumer awareness. Innovative solutions are emerging, reshaping the landscape of packaged goods. Brands like Persil are pioneering convenience and eco-friendliness, introducing water-soluble covers for laundry capsules and combining plastic with recyclable materials. Shrink-sleeve labelling, especially on PET plastic, is gaining ground, offering both opacity and b...
Euromonitor International's Packaging in Turkey report offers insight into key trends and developments in the industry. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Packaging Industry in Turkey
- Euromonitor International
- February 2024
- List Of Contents And Tables
- PACKAGING INDUSTRY IN TURKEY
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Packaging in 2022: The big picture
- 2022 key trends
- Flexible packaging is popular in food packaging for its convenience
- On-the-go consumption influences packaging for non-alcoholic drinks
- Glass dominates alcohol drinks packaging due to its premium appeal
- Adaptability and user-friendliness shape beauty and personal care packaging in 2022
- Convenient and sustainable packaging trends popular in home care
- PACKAGING LEGISLATION
- Revised amendment for food-contact plastics
- Transition to National Deposit Management System in 2023
- RECYCLING AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- Eco-friendly packaging innovations transforming the home care industry
- Consumer demand for sustainable packaging influences brands