Ostfriesische Tee Gesellschaft in Hot Drinks (Germany)
Ostfriesische Tee Gesellschaft is placing an increasing emphasis on sustainability, an attribute which is highly valued by consumers and which the company communicates to them through marketing campaigns for its popular and well-established Meßmer and Milford brands. By 2020, Ostfriesische Tee Gesellschaft aims to utilise only raw materials from sustainable cultivation, while all of its packaging will be made from recycled materials.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Coffee, Other Hot Drinks, Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Hot Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- OSTFRIESISCHE TEE GESELLSCHAFT IN HOT DRINKS (GERMANY)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Ostfriesische Tee Gesellschaft: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Ostfriesische Tee Gesellschaft: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Ostfriesische Tee Gesellschaft: Competitive Position 2016