Orifarm Generics A/S in Consumer Health (Denmark)
With its goal of becoming No 1 in making health care a better deal!, Orifarm Generics will continue to expand its range of generic consumer health products into new categories. In order to fulfil its ambitious growth targets, it is also expected that the company will supplement its organic growth with more strategic acquisitions over the forecast period.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Allergy Care, Herbal/Traditional Products, OTC, Paediatric Consumer Health, Sports Nutrition, Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Weight Management and Wellbeing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Health market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ORIFARM GENERICS A/S IN CONSUMER HEALTH (DENMARK)
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Orifarm Generics A/S: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Orifarm Generics A/S: Operational Indicators
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Orifarm Generics A/S: Competitive Position 2016