Oriental Watch Holdings Ltd in Personal Accessories (Hong Kong, China)
Oriental Watch Holdings is expected to be cautious about opening new retail stores in Hong Kong in the forecast period, focusing instead on streamlining its retail network and maximising store efficiencies. Renegotiating lower rental fees will also be a key strategy, so as to reduce operating costs. The player is also likely to retain an interest in luxury watches, given that it is already renowned for a wide portfolio of such products.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Bags and Luggage, Jewellery, Watches, Writing Instruments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Personal Accessories market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ORIENTAL WATCH HOLDINGS LTD IN PERSONAL ACCESSORIES (HONG KONG, CHINA)
- Euromonitor International
- December 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Oriental Watch Holdings Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Oriental Watch Holdings Ltd: Operational Indicators
- Company Background
- Internet Strategy
- Private Label
- Competitive Positioning