Organic Beverages in Vietnam
The COVID-19 crisis has had a negative impact on demand for organic beverages in the Vietnamese market, as the key consumers for such products have historically been foreigners and tourists. The pandemic and measures imposed to curb the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus have led to a sharp decline in international travel and a marked fall in inbound arrivals in Vietnam. This has significantly reduced the consumer base for organic beverages.
Euromonitor International's Organic Beverages in Vietnam report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2017-2021, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2026 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Organic Hot Drinks, Organic Soft Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Organic Beverages market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Organic Beverages in Vietnam
- Euromonitor International
- February 2022
- List Of Contents And Tables
- ORGANIC BEVERAGES IN VIETNAM
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Organic beverages hit by decline in international travel
- Organic beverage remains a negligible category
- High prices and limited distribution constrain category development
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Organic beverages expected to remain negligible over the forecast period
- Limited activity in organic beverages
- Stronger sales of organic beverages via e-commerce
- HEALTH AND WELLNESS IN VIETNAM
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Health and wellness in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for health and wellness?
- MARKET DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Health and Wellness by Type: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Health and Wellness by Type: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 Sales of Health and Wellness by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 4 Sales of Health and Wellness by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 5 Sales of Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Sales of Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 7 NBO Company Shares of Health and Wellness: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Health and Wellness: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 9 Distribution of Health and Wellness by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 10 Distribution of Health and Wellness by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Type: Value 2021-2026
- Table 12 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Type: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- Table 13 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning: Value 2021-2026
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- Summary 1 Research Sources