Organic Beverages in Romania
Organic beverages are not new in Romania. With a significant population group living in rural areas and taking advantage of the quality and abundance of natural resources, households are used to making their own fruit juice from local produce. Since urbanisation, homemade natural goods are slowly becoming less available, and it is now mainly the older population groups which still live in rural areas. Nevertheless, during 2019, an increasing number of organic shops, especially private label at a...
Euromonitor International's Organic Beverages in Romania report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Organic Hot Drinks, Organic Soft Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Organic Beverages market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Organic Beverages in Romania
- Euromonitor International
- February 2020
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Rise in Urban Consumers Boosts Sales of Organic Beverages
- Environmental Concerns Are Yet To Drive Sales of Organic Beverages, With Consumers Mainly Being Driven by Benefits To Their Own Health
- the Growth of the Modern Retailers Is Set To Boost Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Coco-cola Launches A New Organic Lemonade, As Fritz Cola Enters the Organic Beverage Landscape
- Private Label Offering Nature Bio Continues To Lead Organic Beverages, Benefiting From Wide Availability and Attractive Pricing Strategies
- Organic Juice Characterised by Multinationals As Local Players Do Not Have the Financial Power To Invest
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Organic Beverages by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Organic Beverages by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Organic Beverages: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Organic Beverages: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Distribution of Organic Beverages by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Organic Beverages by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Organic Beverages by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Growth in Health and Wellness Is Driven by Growing Knowledge, Increasing Disposable Incomes and the Expansion of Modern Retailers
- Health and Wellness Knowledge Is Boosted by the Government Initiative, Players Advertising, Social Media Influencers, and the Rise in Use of Nutritionists
- Despite Consumers Appreciating Locally Sourced Offerings, International Players Are Fierce Competition for Domestic Brands
- the Expansion of Modern Retailing Drives Sales of Health and Wellness Packaged Food and Beverages, As Consumers Appreciate the Wider Choice and Availability
- the Forecast Looks Favourable for Health and Wellness Products, As Organic Products Are Expected To Boom and Consumers Will Be Increasingly Willing To Invest More
- Market Data
- Table 8 Sales of Health and Wellness by Type: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Sales of Health and Wellness by Type: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Health and Wellness by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Health and Wellness by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 Sales of Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning: Value 2014-2019
- Table 13 Sales of Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 14 NBO Company Shares of Health and Wellness: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 15 LBN Brand Shares of Health and Wellness: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 16 Distribution of Health and Wellness by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 17 Distribution of Health and Wellness by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Type: Value 2019-2024
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Type: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning: Value 2019-2024
- Table 23 Forecast Sales of Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Summary 1 Research Sources