Oral Care in Uzbekistan
Improving consumer awareness of the importance of brushing one’s teeth regularly is set to be the most important factor driving sales growth in oral care over the forecast period. The anticipated recovery of Uzbekistan’s economy and ongoing population growth are also set to contribute to the positive sales dynamics in oral care during the forecast period. In addition, positive sales growth projections are also based on the strengthening competition in oral care, which is mainly the result of agg...
Euromonitor International's Oral Care in Uzbekistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouth Fresheners, Mouthwashes/Dental Rinses, Tooth Whiteners, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Oral Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ORAL CARE IN UZBEKISTAN
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Knowledge of the Importance of Good Oral Hygiene Set To Support Sales Growth
- Dental Floss, Mouthwash/dental Rinses and Toothpaste Set To Lead Growth
- Mass Brands To Remain Dominant Despite Rising Interest in Premium Oral Care Brands
- Competitive Landscape
- Colgate-Palmolive Maintains Its Strong Leading Position in the Category
- Splat-kosmetika Ooo Is the Most Dynamic Player in 2017 After A Strong Entry in 2016
- the Most Successful Oral Care Players Are Those Which Advertise on Russian TV
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Oral Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Oral Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 5 Sales of Toothpaste by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 6 NBO Company Shares of Oral Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Oral Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Oral Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Oral Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Population Growth and Economic Development Support Beauty and Personal Care
- Consumer Price Inflation Prompts More Careful Management of Household Spending
- International Brands Remain the Dominant Presence
- Beauty Specialists Continues To Dominate the Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care
- Economic Recovery Set To Support Positive Sales Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Data
- Table 12 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 14 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 15 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 16 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources