Oral Care in the United Kingdom
In the UK, public health campaigns and healthcare policies are encouraging consumers to take care of their oral health from a younger age. An NHS policy on the training and payment of dentists is set to impact British patients’ oral health. In the long run, pieces of legislation such as this one are expected to impact the category. It is thus expected that the oral health of the British population overall is set to improve, therefore reducing the need for denture care, which was required by olde...
Euromonitor International's Oral Care in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouth Fresheners, Mouthwashes/Dental Rinses, Tooth Whiteners, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Oral Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ORAL CARE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Better Oral Health From A Younger Age and Prevention Reduce Need for Denture Care
- Healthy Lifestyles and Consumer Awareness Foster Sales of Toothpaste
- Despite Category Maturity, Potential Exists for New Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Top Players Remain Strong Helped by New Product Development
- Natural Products and Indie Brands
- Private Label and Discounters Challenge Traditional Health and Beauty Retailers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Oral Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Oral Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 5 Sales of Toothpaste by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 6 NBO Company Shares of Oral Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Oral Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Mouthwashes/Dental Rinses: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Toothpaste: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Oral Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Oral Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 12 Forecast Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Slowdown of Mass Beauty Personal Care Following Premiumisation Trend
- Mass Beauty and Personal Care Products To Become More Transparent in Order To Remain Competitive
- Growing Demand for Natural and Organic Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Unilever's Extensive Product Portfolio Secures Its Category Lead
- Private Label and Fashion Retailers Register A Good Performance With New Product Innovations
- Traditional Distribution Channels Have To Adapt
- Category Data
- Table 14 Sales of Mass Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Sales of Mass Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 16 NBO Company Shares of Mass Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 17 LBN Brand Shares of Mass Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Mass Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Mass Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022