Oral Care in Macedonia
Two conflicting trends were seen in oral care in Macedonia in 2017. On the one hand the low birth rate and accelerated emigration reduced the volume growth rate in oral care, although niche categories experienced significant volume growth. On the other hand, innovation within oral care was immense, resulting in frequent key new product launches with value-added features for improved oral health. This trend boosted volume demand and increased current value growth in oral care. The effect of these...
Euromonitor International's Oral Care in Macedonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouth Fresheners, Mouthwashes/Dental Rinses, Tooth Whiteners, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Oral Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ORAL CARE IN MACEDONIA
- Euromonitor International
- June 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Negative Demographic Trend Limits Growth Whilst Innovation Boosts Sales
- Growth in Toothpaste Exceeds Expectations
- Teeth Whitening, Gum Health and Wellbeing Are Increasingly Important
- Competitive Landscape
- Colgate-Palmolive Co Leads Oral Care
- With Minor Exceptions Oral Care Is the Domain of International Companies
- Minimal Presence of Domestic Oral Care Brands and Private Label
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Oral Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Oral Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 5 Sales of Toothpaste by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 6 NBO Company Shares of Oral Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Oral Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Oral Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Oral Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Growth in Beauty and Personal Care Continues As Political Crisis Settles Down
- Consumers Increasingly Look for Added-value in Beauty and Personal Care
- International Companies Overwhelmingly Dominate the Mass and Premium Segments
- Significant Innovation Results in Numerous Key New Launches
- Slower Growth Ahead for Beauty and Personal Care
- Market Data
- Table 12 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 14 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 15 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 16 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources