Oral Care in Estonia
Estonian customers are quite conservative in relation to choosing a toothbrush. Manual toothbrushes of well-known international brands and private label are often given preference over power and electric toothbrushes, which are considerably more expensive. Nevertheless, volume sales of electric toothbrushes saw strong growth in 2017, demonstrating that this category has growth potential, and power toothbrushes as well as electric toothbrushes are set to post strong volume CAGRs over the forecast...
Euromonitor International's Oral Care in Estonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouth Fresheners, Mouthwashes/Dental Rinses, Tooth Whiteners, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Oral Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ORAL CARE IN ESTONIA
- Euromonitor International
- May 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Manual Toothbrushes Still More Popular Than Battery and Power Brushes
- Mouthwashes and Dental Rinses Become A Part of Daily Oral Hygiene Routine
- Sales of Whitening Oral Care Products Are Rising
- Competitive Landscape
- Colgate-Palmolive Continues To Lead Oral Care
- Regional Players Pose Competition To Multinationals
- Corega Faces Negligible Competition Within Denture Care
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Oral Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Oral Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 5 Sales of Toothpaste by Type: % Value Breakdown 2013-2017
- Table 6 NBO Company Shares of Oral Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Oral Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Oral Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Oral Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Continued Positive Growth in the Beauty and Personal Care Market
- Increasing Average Income Keeps Premium Segment Growing, Albeit at A Slower Pace
- Internet Retailing Is the Fastest-growing Retail Channel for Beauty and Personal Care
- Beauty and Personal Care Continues To Be Dominated by Multinationals Whilst Local Producers Achieve A Greater Market Share
- New Product Developments Focus on Natural Ingredients and Multiple Benefits
- Positive Market Growth Expected in Line With Further Expansion of Online Sales
- Market Data
- Table 12 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 13 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 14 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 15 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 16 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 18 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources