Online Travel Sales To Residents in the Philippines
Online travel sales to country residents increased by 17% in current value terms in 2015. Direct online sales from airlines accounted for 89% of total value sales, rising by a strong 16%. Direct online sales from lodging, which accounted for 9% of total value sales, followed and grew by a robust 17%. The “others” category, comprised of tours, excursions and transfers, recorded the slowest online travel sales growth, rising by just 5%. While there is steadily growing demand for online travel sale...
Euromonitor International's Online Travel Sales to Residents in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Airlines Direct Online Sales to Residents, Car Rental Direct Online Sales to Residents, Lodging Direct Online Sales to Residents, Online Travel Agencies Sales to Residents, Other Direct Online Sales to Residents, Other Transport Direct Online Sales to Residents, Other Travel Intermediaries Online Sales to Residents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Online Travel Sales to Residents market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ONLINE TRAVEL SALES TO RESIDENTS IN THE PHILIPPINES
- Euromonitor International
- November 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Mobile Travel Sales To Residents
- Category Data
- Table 1 Online Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2010-2015
- Table 2 Mobile Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2010-2015
- Table 3 Forecast Online Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2015-2020
- Table 4 Forecast Mobile Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2015-2020
- Executive Summary
- Tourism Remains Important To the Country's Economy
- Lack of Demand, Infrastructure and Consumer Preferences Limit Online Sales
- Dot's New Microsite Provides A Calendar of Events
- Online Bus Ticket Booking Platforms Shape the Local Transport Industry
- Market Growth Predicted for the Forecast Period
- Summary 1 Destination the Philippines: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 5 Annual Leave: Volume 2010-2015
- Table 6 Travellers by Age 2010-2015
- Table 7 Seasonality: Number of People 2010-2015
- Table 8 Leisure Outbound Demographics 2010-2015
- Table 9 Other Transport Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 10 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
- Table 11 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 12 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 13 Activities: Value 2010-2015
- Table 14 Forecast Activities: Value 2015-2020
- Summary 2 Research Sources