Online Travel Sales To Residents in India
Online travel sales to residents grew strongly in retail current value terms in 2017. Growth in 2017 was driven by millennials and the urban population. These consumers view travel as a lifestyle choice, rather than simply as an annual family holiday. Furthermore, demonetisation helped to grow online travel sales during the year. Railway bookings through PayTM became common in the country, as even consumers in second- and third-tier cities started to switch to the online channel.
Euromonitor International's Online Travel Sales to Residents in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Airlines Direct Online Sales to Residents, Car Rental Direct Online Sales to Residents, Lodging Direct Online Sales to Residents, Online Travel Agencies Sales to Residents, Other Direct Online Sales to Residents, Other Transport Direct Online Sales to Residents, Other Travel Intermediaries Online Sales to Residents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Online Travel Sales to Residents market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- ONLINE TRAVEL SALES TO RESIDENTS IN INDIA
- Euromonitor International
- September 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Mobile Travel Sales To Residents
- Category Data
- Table 1 Online Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Mobile Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Forecast Online Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2017-2022
- Table 4 Forecast Mobile Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Travel Continues To Develop and Grow in India in 2017
- Online and Mobile Channels Drive Growth
- Domestic Companies Continue To Be Preferred To International Players
- Mobile Applications Become Popular for Bookings
- Millennials Are Set To Drive Tourism Growth in the Forecast Period
- Summary 1 Destination India: SWOT
- Market Data
- Table 5 Annual Leave: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 6 Travellers by Age: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 7 Seasonality: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 8 Leisure Outbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 9 Other Transport Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 12 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 13 Activities: Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Forecast Activities: Value 2017-2022
- Summary 2 Research Sources