Online Travel Sales and Intermediaries in Denmark
All players are set to record a double-digit decline in value sales for 2020, with the outbreak of COVID-19 limiting any form of holiday and travel bookings, online or offline.
Euromonitor International's Online Travel Sales and Intermediaries in Denmark report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mobile Travel Sales to Residents, Online Travel Sales to Residents, Travel Intermediaries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Online Travel Sales and Intermediaries market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Online Travel Sales and Intermediaries in Denmark
- Euromonitor International
- October 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Online travel sales record huge losses, as players offer refunds, vouchers and re-schedule consumers holidays
- Online and intermediaries sales of leisure cruises suffer from well-published onboard outbreaks of COVID-19
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Online intermediaries are expected to make a quicker recovery during 2020, as online remains a key channel for travel bookings
- TUI benefits from its stronger business model, allowing the player to have a swifter recovery over the forecast period
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Travel Intermediaries Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Intermediaries Corporate Business Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 3 Intermediaries Leisure Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 4 Travel Intermediaries NBO Company Shares: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 5 Online Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2015-2020
- Table 6 Total Mobile Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2015-2020
- Table 7 Forecast Travel Intermediaries Sales: Value 2020-2025
- Table 8 Forecast Intermediaries Corporate Business Online Sales: Value 2020-2025
- Table 9 Forecast Intermediaries Leisure Online Sales: Value 2020-2025
- Table 10 Forecast Online Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2020-2025
- Table 11 Forecast Total Mobile Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on travel
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response to COVID-19: Airlines and hotels
- Impact of COVID-19 on online bookings and travel intermediaries
- What next for travel?
- CHART 1 Inbound Receipts: 2020-2025
- CHART 2 Average Spend per Trip for Inbound Arrivals: 2020-2025
- MARKET DATA
- Table 12 Annual Leave: Volume 2015-2020
- Table 13 Travellers by Age: Number of People 2015-2020
- Table 14 Seasonality: Number of People 2015-2020
- Table 15 Leisure Outbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2015-2020
- Table 16 Other Transport Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 17 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
- Table 18 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2020-2025
- Table 19 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2020-2025
- Table 20 Activities and Experiences: Value 2015-2020
- Table 21 Forecast Activities and Experiences: Value 2020-2025
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources