Online Travel and Intermediaries in Hungary
In the same way as other non-essential services, traditional travel agencies also had to close their offices during the critical periods of the pandemic. Although demand was low during this time, there were also Hungarians who started to plan trips well ahead, with the principle of arranging something to look forward to when there were able. As such, all the large agencies successfully moved to online platforms in order to communicate with customers and attract them with special deals and early...
Euromonitor International's Online Travel and Intermediaries in Hungary report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Mobile Travel Sales, Online Travel Sales, Travel Intermediaries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Online Travel and Intermediaries market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Online Travel and Intermediaries in Hungary
- Euromonitor International
- September 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- ONLINE TRAVEL AND INTERMEDIARIES IN HUNGARY
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 IMPACT
- Move to online platforms is key to survival for intermediaries during the time of the pandemic
- Domestic destinations come out on top in 2021, with international travel yet to rebound
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Consumers will continue to demand online and mobile services, following the acceleration and evolution of such channels during the pandemic
- Pent-up demand for beach holidays set to drive growth, with a call for intermediaries to be more transparent with their prices
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Travel Intermediaries Sales: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Intermediaries Corporate Business Online Sales: Value 2016-2021
- Table 3 Intermediaries Leisure Online Sales: Value 2016-2021
- Table 4 Travel Intermediaries NBO Company Shares: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 5 Online Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Total Mobile Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2016-2021
- Table 7 Forecast Travel Intermediaries Sales: Value 2021-2026
- Table 8 Forecast Intermediaries Corporate Business Online Sales: Value 2021-2026
- Table 9 Forecast Intermediaries Leisure Online Sales: Value 2021-2026
- Table 10 Forecast Online Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2021-2026
- Table 11 Forecast Total Mobile Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2021-2026
- CHART 1 Inbound Receipts: 2021-2026
- CHART 2 Average Spend per Trip for Inbound Arrivals: 2021-2026
- TRAVEL IN HUNGARY
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Travel in 2021
- COVID-19 impact on travel
- Company response to COVID-19 in 2021: Airlines and hotels
- Impact of COVID-19 on online bookings and travel intermediaries in 2021
- What next for travel?
- MARKET DATA
- Table 12 Other Transport Sales: Value 2016-2021
- Table 13 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2016-2021
- Table 14 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2021-2026
- Table 15 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2021-2026
- Table 16 Activities and Experiences: Value 2016-2021
- Table 17 Forecast Activities and Experiences: Value 2021-2026
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources