Non-metalic Mineral Products in Australia
The cement, stone and ceramic products industry is expected to slow down as the residential construction sector continues to slow, with house prices cooling off. In 2017 house prices increased by 4.2%, compared with 5.8% in 2016 and 9.2% in 2015.
Euromonitor International's Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Non-metalic Mineral Products market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Cement, Stone and Ceramic Products, Glass and Glass Products, Quarrying of Stone, Sand and Clay.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Non-metalic Mineral Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NON-METALIC MINERAL PRODUCTS IN AUSTRALIA
- Euromonitor International
- September 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Australian Housing Surplus and Cooling House Prices To Slow Cement Demand
- Improved Infrastructure Spending To Drive Cement Consumption in the Country
- Civil Engineering Growth in Mining and Telecommunication Sectors Adds To Short-term Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Geopolymer Cement's Popularity Expected To Continue Rising
- Industry Overview
- Chart 1 Industry's Production Value 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 2 Industry's Value Added 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 3 Industry's Profits and Profit Margin 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 4 Industry Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 5 Evolution of Industry Structure by Category 2012-2017, % of total production
- Chart 6 Quarrying of Stone, Sand and Clay Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 7 Cement, Stone and Ceramic Products Production 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 8 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
- Industry's Cost Structure
- Chart 9 Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 10 Evolution of Industry's Cost Structure 2012-2017, % share of total costs
- Chart 11 Industry's Costs, LCU million
- Chart 12 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 13 Exports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 14 Exports by Country 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 15 Imports by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 16 Imports by Country 2012-2017, LCU million
- Market Structure
- Chart 17 Market Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 18 Market Structure by Category 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 19 Evolution of Market Structure by Category 2012-2017, % of total market
- Chart 20 Market Structure by Buyer 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 21 Evolution of Demand Structure by Buyer 2012-2017, % of total market
- Chart 22 Industry's Demand Structure 2012-2017, LCU million
- Chart 23 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2012-2017
- Chart 24 Number of Companies by Size 2012-2017, number
- Chart 25 Firmographics Distribution by Company Size 2012-2017, % of total companies
- Chart 26 Firmographics Distribution by Revenue 2012-2017, % of total revenue
- Chart 27 Industry Concentration 2012-2017, % share of total production value, LCU
- Chart 28 Top Company Shares 2017, % of total production value, LCU
- Chart 29 Top 5 Company Share Dynamics 2012-2017, % of total production value, LCU
- Chart 30 Production Value Performance by Company 2002-2017
- Industry's Context
- Chart 31 Industry vs GDP Performance 2002-2022, % Y-O-Y growth
- Chart 32 Non-metalic Mineral Products vs Other Industries 2002-2022, LCU million
- Chart 33 Industry Size by Region 2017, USD million
- Chart 34 Non-metalic Mineral Products in Australasia 2002-2022, USD million