Nike (China) Inc in Apparel and Footwear (China)
Benefiting from the Chinese government’s support for expanding domestic demand, accelerating the development of the sports industry and the growing popularity of sports participation in China, Nike (China) Inc is focusing on store operations in higher-tier cities, developing more professional single-category stores, further strengthening its brand influence, in order to sustain its leading position in sportswear in China. Meanwhile, the company will make more efforts to develop its Nike Kids...
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Apparel, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NIKE (CHINA) INC IN APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (CHINA)
- Euromonitor International
- March 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Nike (China) Inc: Key Facts
- Retail Operations
- Internet Strategy
- Chart 1 Nike (China) Inc: Nike in Shanghai
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Nike (China) Inc: Competitive Position 2015