Nike Argentina SA in Apparel and Footwear (Argentina)
Nike Argentina is focused on adding services to customers as part of the purchasing experience. Nike opened its largest store in Latin America in Argentina – a 1,400 sq m unit in Alto Palermo shopping centre, offering not only products but also services such as free gym classes for women.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Apparel, Footwear, Sportswear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NIKE ARGENTINA SA IN APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR (ARGENTINA)
- Euromonitor International
- February 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Nike Argentina SA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Nike Argentina SA: Operational Indicators
- Retail Operations
- Summary 3 Nike Argentina SA: Retail Operational Indicators
- Internet Strategy
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Nike Argentina SA: Competitive Position 2015