Nichi World Co Ltd in Toys and Games (Thailand)
Nichi World is currently amending its importation strategy, looking to obtain rights to Chinese toys, and lobbying the Thai government to reduce import taxes so it can offer more reasonable prices for the local market. In addition, Nichi World continues to focus on being the leading importer and distributor of traditional toys and games in Thailand.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Traditional Toys and Games, Video Games.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toys and Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NICHI WORLD CO LTD IN TOYS AND GAMES (THAILAND)
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Nichi World Co Ltd: Key Facts
- Company Background
- Competitive Positioning