- NEGOCIOS INDUSTRIALES REAL SA IN PACKAGED FOOD (ECUADOR)
- Euromonitor International
- January 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Negocios Industriales Real SA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Negocios Industriales Real SA: Operational Indicators
- Company Background
- Summary 3 Negocios Industriales Real SA: Production Statistics 2015
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 4 Negocios Industriales Real SA: Competitive Position 2015
Negocios Industriales Real SA in Packaged Food (Ecuador)
Negocios Industriales Real plans to become the leading company in meal solutions products, and to be positioned as one of the leading companies in packaged food. In order to achieve this it is expanding in the categories of chilled/processed food, frozen processed food, dried processed food, ready meals and canned/preserved food
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Baby Food, Baked Goods, Biscuits and Snack Bars, Breakfast Cereals, Confectionery, Dairy, Ice Cream and Frozen Desserts, Oils and Fats, Processed Fruit and Vegetables, Processed Meat and Seafood, Ready Meals, Rice, Pasta and Noodles, Sauces, Dressings and Condiments, Soup, Spreads, Sweet and Savoury Snacks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaged Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.