Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Venezuela
Per capita usage of nappies/diapers/pants in Venezuela amongst children aged 0-36 months is lower compared with usage in North America and Western Europe, at 126 units per person in 2017. The use of nappies/diapers/pants decreased compared with 2012 due to the lack of foreign currency to import raw materials and finished products. Under such a tough business environment, manufacturers were unable to meet local demand, with all product categories seeing erratic availability since 2014.
Euromonitor International's Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Venezuela report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Disposable Pants, Nappies/Diapers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Nappies/Diapers/Pants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NAPPIES/DIAPERS/PANTS IN VENEZUELA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Per Capita Use of Nappies/diapers/pants Decreased in Review Period
- Ecological Nappies/diapers Emerge As A Solution for Increasing Shortage
- Lacks of Pants Accelerates Potty Training
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble De Venezuela (pampers) Leads Nappies/diapers/pants in 2017
- Regulated Prices Constrain Premium Product Performance
- International Brands Dominate Nappies/diapers/pants
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Raw Material Shortages Approach Their Highest Levels
- New Companies Gain Ground Due To Supply Failures of Big Players
- Local Manufacturers Dominate Tissue and Hygiene in An Environment of Scarcity
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Lead Retail Distribution
- Tissue and Hygiene Market Expected To Continue To Shrink
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources