- NAPPIES/DIAPERS/PANTS IN SINGAPORE
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Slow Birth Rate in Singapore Continues To Influence the Outlook
- Pants Format Becomes Increasingly Popular
- Despite the Rise of Premium Options, Economy Products Are Here To Stay
- Competitive Landscape
- Online Retailers Use Promotional Deals To Boost Sales
- Companies and Manufacturers Move Towards More Premium Products
- Mamy Poko Remains the Strongest Performing Brand in Singapore
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Changes in Population Structure Result in Trade-offs for Different Product Categories
- Environmentally-friendly Options Are Slow To Catch on in Singapore
- International Players Continue To Lead With Strong Brand Reputation and Trust
- Supermarkets Remains Most Popular Channel Despite Competition
- Expected Growth Driven by Premiumisation and Additional Features in Products
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Singapore
In 2017, Singapore’s total fertility rate, which measures the average number of children per women, was 1.20, below that of the previous year which was 1.24. This results in a less than favourable outlook for the category. To counteract the slowdown in volume sales in coming years, manufacturers move towards producing premium baby diaper products to boost value sales.
Euromonitor International's Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Singapore report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Disposable Pants, Nappies/Diapers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Nappies/Diapers/Pants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.