Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Saudi Arabia
The population of babies aged 0-2 years witnessed a decline in 2018, to a large extent due to the exodus of expatriate families from the country in light of the rising expat levy and the policy of Saudisation. A trend towards smaller families in Saudi Arabia in the wake of increasing female employment has also been seen in recent times.
Euromonitor International's Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Disposable Pants, Nappies/Diapers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Nappies/Diapers/Pants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Nappies/diapers/pants in Saudi Arabia
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Nappies/diapers Records Negative Growth in 2018
- Below-the-line Marketing Gaining Prominence As Most Effective Medium for the Category
- Trends Determining the Sale of Nappies/diapers/pants in Saudi Arabia
- Competitive Landscape
- Unicharm Gulf Hygienic Industries Ltd Leads Nappies/diapers/pants
- International Brands Dominate Nappies/diapers/pants
- Supermarkets the Favourite Outlet for Purchasing Nappies/diapers/pants
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Growth Continues To Slow Amidst Economic Reforms and Rising Living Costs
- Changing Consumer Shopping Behaviour in Saudi Arabia
- International Brands Continue To Lead the Saudi Arabian Tissue and Hygiene Market
- Discounters Gaining A Foothold in Tissue and Hygiene
- Tissue and Hygiene To See A Slowdown in Growth Over Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2013-2018
- Table 8 Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 11 Households 2013-2018
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2018-2023
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2018-2023
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources