Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Peru
In spite of the continuous fall in Peru’s birth rate, diapers’ value sales continue to grow. In 2017 the number of births per 1,000 inhabitants reached 18.94 from 20.88 in 2010. This decrease in births is expected to become stable, reaching 17.3 in 2022. However, Peruvian parents are willing to buy high-value products for their babies, fuelling the category’s value growth and increasing penetration. As couples postpone having a child and therefore have fewer children, they are willing to pay for...
Euromonitor International's Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Peru report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Disposable Pants, Nappies/Diapers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Nappies/Diapers/Pants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NAPPIES/DIAPERS/PANTS IN PERU
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Willingness of Peruvian Parents To Purchase High-value Baby Products Fosters Growth
- Leading Brands Opt for New Package Sizes To Capture New Consumers
- Manufacturers Invest in Innovation To Maintain Growth Over Forecast Period
- Competitive Landscape
- Kimberly-Clark Continues To Lead Nappies/diapers/pants
- Brands Opt for Image Relaunches To Boost Sales
- Procter & Gamble Launches Its New Extra Sec Pods
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Retail Tissue Remains Most Important Category in Peru
- Heavy Price Competition Impacts Retail Tissue and Hygiene Value Sales in 2017
- Two Companies Dominate Tissue and Hygiene in Peru in 2017
- Traditional Grocery Retailers Remain Most Relevant for Tissue and Hygiene in Peru
- Tissue and Hygiene Expected To See Moderate Growth Over Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources