- NAPPIES/DIAPERS/PANTS IN MACEDONIA
- Euromonitor International
- April 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Nappies/diapers/pants Nears Saturation With Limited Per Capita Growth Potential
- Delayed Potty Training Drives Growth of Junior Nappies/diapers
- Local Consumers Expect Greater Specific Value
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Co Leads Nappies/diapers/pants in 2017
- International Players Dominate Nappies/diapers/pants
- Alkaloid Ad Skopje Is the Only Domestic Company Present in Nappies/diapers/pants
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Moderate Growth of Tissue and Hygiene As Political Crisis Settles Down
- Retail Hygiene Resumes Growth While Retail Tissue Marginally Slows
- International Companies Overwhelmingly Dominate Retail Tissue and Hygiene
- Modern Grocery Retailers Is Main Distribution Channel for Retail Tissue and Hygiene
- Retail Hygiene To Outperform Retail Tissue Which Is Set To Slow Down Due To Maturity
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Macedonia
In 2017, nappies/diapers/pants was a highly saturated category with limited future per capita growth potential remaining. The growth and performance of nappies/diapers/pants in Macedonia continues to depend on the volume demand and per capita consumption among newborns up to 36-months, and the purchasing decisions of their parents. In 2017, the per capita volume consumption for the country was below the average compared to developed countries. Local consumers continued to economise by either red...
Euromonitor International's Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Macedonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Disposable Pants, Nappies/Diapers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Nappies/Diapers/Pants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.