Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Iran
The key story of 2016 was the official relaunch of Pampers by Tehran Bouran Co (subsidiary of Procter & Gamble in Iran). The brand, which had been discontinued due to international sanctions, became available again and its presence had a major impact on the competitive environment in 2016. It is important to note that per capita use of nappies/diapers among children aged 0-36 months is still relatively low at 500 units per baby, compared to developed countries, showing extreme potential for napp...
Euromonitor International's Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Iran report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Disposable Pants, Nappies/Diapers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Nappies/Diapers/Pants market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NAPPIES/DIAPERS/PANTS IN IRAN
- Euromonitor International
- March 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Zarin Seloloz Co in Tissue and Hygiene (iran)
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Zarin Seloloz Co: Key Facts
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Zarin Seloloz Co: Competitive Position 2016
- Executive Summary
- General Stagnation in the Economy and the Decline of Purchasing Power Negatively Impact Growth in 2016
- A Low Base Remains the Main Driver of Growth for Most Tissue and Hygiene Sectors
- Domestic Production Is Popular Even for Multinational Brands
- Traditional Grocery Channels Are Still Very Important Although They Are Losing Share To Modern Grocery Channels
- Healthy Volume Growth Is Expected for the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2011-2016
- Table 8 Infant Population 2011-2016
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2011-2016
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2011-2016
- Table 11 Households 2011-2016
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2016-2021
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2016-2021
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2016-2021
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2016-2021
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 20 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 22 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 3 Research Sources