Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Indonesia
The negative news for the nappies/diapers/pants industry is that birth rates in Indonesia have been declining over the years due to the government-promoted family planning programme. A family with two children is considered as ideal so that household resources are not stretched. This trend has slowed down the growth of baby diapers for newborn sizes. Newborn babies grow quickly in size and move to standard size (M) within six months. Moreover, their diapers usage is not as frequent as it is for...
Euromonitor International's Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Indonesia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Disposable Pants, Nappies/Diapers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Nappies/Diapers/Pants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Nappies/diapers/pants in Indonesia
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- As Birth Rate Declines, Demand for Larger Size Increases
- Right Pack Sizes for Distribution Channels
- Environmental Activists Protest Due To Diapers Polluting Rivers
- Competitive Landscape
- Uni Charm Indonesia Acquires Dsg, Whilst Softex Caters To All Market Segments
- New Eco-friendly Diapers Launched
- Amid Tight Competition Between Local Brands, Aman Indah Makmur Suffers A Setback
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Hygiene Awareness Grows in Indonesia
- Eco-friendly Products Are Aggressively Marketed in 2018
- Top Players Continue To Dominate in Respective Tissue and Hygiene Categories
- Modern Retailers for Urban Areas, Traditional Channels for Rural Areas
- Growing Population and Increasing Income Expected To Drive Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2013-2018
- Table 8 Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 11 Households 2013-2018
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2018-2023
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2018-2023
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources