Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Indonesia
Despite a large baby population in Indonesia, per capita consumption of baby nappies/diapers is low compared to neighbouring countries because the usage rate is relatively low. According to Uni Charm, only 41% of the Indonesian baby population used disposable nappies/diapers in 2015. Education for new parents in hospitals and clinics is quite effective increasing the usage rate of disposable nappies/diapers.
Euromonitor International's Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Indonesia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Disposable Pants, Nappies/Diapers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Nappies/Diapers/Pants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NAPPIES/DIAPERS/PANTS IN INDONESIA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Usage Rate Will Increase in Line With Hygiene Awareness
- Pants Are More Acceptable To Indonesia Parents, Standard Size Is Best Seller
- Producers Focus on Expansion of Premium Nappies/diapers
- Competitive Landscape
- Mamy Poko by Uni Charm Strengthens Leading Position in Nappies/diapers/pants
- Indonesia Is Fertile Ground for Nappies/diapers With Many New Entrants
- Several Brands Discontinued, Existing Players Consolidate Their Positions
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Significant Potential for Growth Due To Low Per Capita Consumption
- New App Plant Boosts National Tissue Production; Eco-friendly and Afh Tissue Growing
- Competition Intensifies Among International and Local Companies in Hygiene, While Local Players Have Full Control Over Tissue
- Modern Stores Vs Internet Retailing
- Future of Indonesian Tissue and Hygiene Industry
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources