Nappies/Diapers/Pants in India
Disposable nappies/diapers/pants continued to record strong growth in 2017 thanks to increasing adoption by consumers. Current penetration, however, is quite low when compared to comparable markets, with the category thus offering significant further growth potential. The main factors driving growth include a healthy birth rate, a higher number of working women and increased hygiene awareness among parents. For a long time traditional factors prevented the use of disposable nappies/diapers/pants...
Euromonitor International's Nappies/Diapers/Pants in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Disposable Pants, Nappies/Diapers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Nappies/Diapers/Pants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NAPPIES/DIAPERS/PANTS IN INDIA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Baby Hygiene of Prime Importance To Indian Parents
- Disposable Pants Dominate Sales
- New Opportunities for Manufacturers
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Remains the Leading Player
- Manufacturers To Continue To Focus on Building Brand Awareness and Strengthening Distribution
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Personal Hygiene A Priority for Indian Consumers
- Introduction of Gst To Support Growth of Organised Tissue and Hygiene
- Product Awareness, Strong Distribution Networks and Large Portfolios the Key Differentiators
- Independent Small Grocers and Modern Grocery Retailers Emerging As Significant Channels for Tissue and Hygiene Products
- Increasing Per Capita Consumption the Key To Further Growth
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources