Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Georgia
In 2017, the development of minor nappies/diapers/pants areas continued. With increasing consumer awareness, demand is also growing within areas like disposable pants and junior nappies/diapers. Value growth in these underdeveloped areas is expected to remain strong over the coming years. Taboos surrounding diapers are gradually being broken, with demand for disposable pants and junior nappies/diapers for older children set to grow strongly.
Euromonitor International's Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Georgia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Disposable Pants, Nappies/Diapers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Nappies/Diapers/Pants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NAPPIES/DIAPERS/PANTS IN GEORGIA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Development of Underdeveloped Areas To Boost Sales
- Areas Emerging for Various Reasons
- Nappies/diapers/pants Remains Dependent on Currency Rate
- Competitive Landscape
- Ontex Continues To Lead Value Sales
- Sales of Different Players Grow Due To Number of Different Factors
- Stronger Competition
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Positive Outlook for Tissue and Hygiene in Georgia
- Adaptation To Fluctuating Currency and Higher GDP Growth Boost Volume Sales
- Procter & Gamble Continues To Lead
- Sales Through Independent Small Groceries Decline
- Positive Performance Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 22 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources