Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Egypt
The category that saw the highest growth rates in both value and volume terms in nappies/diapers/pants in 2018 was disposable pants. This was due to both higher prices in 2018 as well as strong volume growth. Disposable pants growth was driven by a number of factors. Firstly, the product category is relatively new and thus far from saturated. In addition, most retailers now offer large discounts or bundle offers, and the category’s products are becoming ever more widely available in retail chann...
Euromonitor International's Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Egypt report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Disposable Pants, Nappies/Diapers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Nappies/Diapers/Pants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Nappies/diapers/pants in Egypt
- Euromonitor International
- March 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Disposable Pants Registers the Strongest Value Growth in 2018
- Junior Nappies/diapers Shrinks in Value Terms in 2018
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Are Expected To Continue Leading Distribution
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble Egypt Sae Continues To Dominate Nappies/diapers/pants in 2018
- Hayat Kimya Is Gaining Ground As A Significant Competitor
- Al Bardi Paper Mill Co Sae (fine) Egypt Is Slowly Regaining Brand Share
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Tissue and Hygiene Records Weak Value Growth in 2018
- Decreasing Unit Prices Contribute To Slowdown in Tissue and Hygiene Value Growth
- Procter & Gamble Egypt Sae Continues To Lead Tissue and Hygiene But Hayat Kimya Is Gaining Ground
- Modern Retail Channels Continue To Dominate Retail Tissue and Hygiene
- Performance of Tissue and Hygiene Is Expected To Be Strong in the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2013-2018
- Table 8 Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 11 Households 2013-2018
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2018-2023
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2018-2023
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2018-2023
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources