Nappies/Diapers/Pants in China
Nappies/diapers/pants posted strong current value growth in 2017, which was even faster than the growth seen in 2016. The main driver was the relaxation of the one-child policy, leading to the increase of the birth rate in 2017. Younger parents tend to have stronger hygiene awareness. They are willing to replace their babies’ nappies/diapers/pants more frequently, driving the volume growth of the category. Nappies/diapers/pants is set to continue to record a strong value CAGR at constant 2017 pr...
Euromonitor International's Nappies/Diapers/Pants in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Disposable Pants, Nappies/Diapers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Nappies/Diapers/Pants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NAPPIES/DIAPERS/PANTS IN CHINA
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Relaxation of the One-child Policy Drives Solid Growth in Nappies/diapers/pants
- Manufacturers Introduce Premium Products To Attract Consumers
- Strong Performances for Internet Retailing and Mother and Baby Specialist Retailers
- Competitive Landscape
- Procter & Gamble (guangzhou) Maintains Its Lead, But Sees A Share Decline
- Elleair International China (nantong) Sees Significant Value Growth
- the Introduction of Segmented Product Ranges by Players To Boost Sales
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Tissue and Hygiene Records Solid Value Growth
- Consumer Sophistication Supports Healthy Growth in Tissue and Hygiene
- Hengan Fujian Holding Defends Its Leading Position
- Internet Retailing and Mother and Baby Specialist Retailers Continue To Gain Share
- Consumers Set To Trade Up To Premium Products for Health and Comfort
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources