Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Brazil
In spite of an increase in volume terms, nappies/diapers/pants recorded a current value decline in 2017 for the first time in many years. This can be attributed to several factors. Firstly, the trading down trend continued to weaken, while secondly the two leading players, Procter & Gamble and Kimberly-Clark, focused on aggressive pricing strategies to drive volume sales. Thirdly, consumers continued to buy larger packs with lower unit prices, while smaller packs suffered from retailers’ aggress...
Euromonitor International's Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Disposable Pants, Nappies/Diapers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Nappies/Diapers/Pants market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NAPPIES/DIAPERS/PANTS IN BRAZIL
- Euromonitor International
- March 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Category Posts A Current Value Decline for the First Time in Many Years
- Nappies/diapers/pants Far From Saturation in Brazil
- Eco-friendly Messages Not Being Used To Any Great Extent
- Competitive Landscape
- the Leading Companies Gain Volume Share in 2017
- Weaker Brands Lose Shelf Space
- Leading Players Increasingly Using Social Media As A Communication Channel
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Improving Economic Climate Helping Tissue and Hygiene To Recover
- Consumers Becoming More Willing To Try New Value-added Products
- Competitive Environment Remains More Concentrated in Retail Hygiene Than Retail Tissue
- Two Key Distribution Channels Are Gaining Share As A Result of New Consumption Habits
- Improving Socio-economic Indicators Will Continue To Support Premiumisation and the Stronger Penetration of More Mature Categories
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2012-2017
- Table 8 Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 11 Households 2012-2017
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2017-2022
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2017-2022
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 1 Research Sources