Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Austria
Nappies/diapers/pants current value sales grew by 1% in 2016, while retail volume sales declined marginally. These developments were in keeping with the category’s performance over the review period as a whole. The slight upward trend in Austrian birth rates continued, which sustained growth in the population of children aged 0-36 months. However, while most consumers continued to opt for the superior convenience and functionality of disposable nappies/diapers/pants products, a new generation of...
Euromonitor International's Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Disposable Pants, Nappies/Diapers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Nappies/Diapers/Pants market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NAPPIES/DIAPERS/PANTS IN AUSTRIA
- Euromonitor International
- April 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Nappies/Diapers/Pants: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Nappies/Diapers/Pants by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Maturity and Price Pressure Limit Growth in Tissue and Hygiene Current Value Sales
- Austrians Remain Highly Price-sensitive When Buying Tissue and Hygiene Products
- Only Multinationals Are Capable of Competing Effectively With Private Label
- Supermarkets Remains the Leading Retail Distribution Channel in Tissue and Hygiene
- Maturity Will Continue To Hamper Market Expansion Over 2016-2021
- Key Trends and Developments
- Despite Some Bright Spots, Tissue and Hygiene Is Highly Mature and Saturated
- Promotional Sales Play A Hugely Influential Role in Austrian Tissue and Hygiene
- Consumers Have Yet To Embrace green Brands in Tissue and Hygiene
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2011-2016
- Table 8 Infant Population 2011-2016
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2011-2016
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2011-2016
- Table 11 Households 2011-2016
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2016-2021
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2016-2021
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2016-2021
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2016-2021
- Market Data
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label in Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 22 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 1 Research Sources