NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the United Arab Emirates
In an effort to promote a healthier population and support the wellbeing of the local community, the government of the United Arab Emirates is actively encouraging smokers to quit. This includes the establishment of smoking cessation clinics at selected health centres across the country. The Emirates Health Services website provides information about these centres, such as the Al Muhaisnah Health Centre in Dubai, Wassit Health Centre in Sharjah, and Al Madina Health Centre and Al Hamidiya Medica...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2018-2022, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2027 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the United Arab Emirates
- Euromonitor International
- September 2023
- List Of Contents And Tables
- NRT SMOKING CESSATION AIDS IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2023 DEVELOPMENTS
- Government initiatives promote smoking cessation
- Nicotinell continues to dominate due to wide availability in pharmacies
- NRT smoking cessation aids is highly consolidated
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Smoking cessation clinics available across the United Arab Emirates, limiting growth
- Pharmacies will continue to lead, but e-commerce is growing
- NRT gum expected to remain the most popular format
- CATEGORY INDICATORS
- Table 1 Number of Smokers by Gender 2018-2023
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 3 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2023: The big picture
- 2023 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2018-2023
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2018-2023
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2023
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2020-2023
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2018-2023
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2023-2028
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2023-2028
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources