NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Sweden
NRT smoking cessation aids is projected to continue displaying healthy growth over the forecast period as Swedes are expected to continue to stop smoking at the rate displayed over the review period. A smoking ban has led to increased inconvenience for smokers as they must leave work or foodservice premises to smoke outside. This has led to a declining number of smokers; Sweden has the lowest number of smokers per capita in Western Europe.
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- NRT SMOKING CESSATION AIDS IN SWEDEN
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Inconvenience of Smoking Drives Sales
- Health and Wellness Trend Contributes To Declining Smokers
- E-cigarettes and Non-smoking Tobacco Are Threats To Forecast Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Mcneil Sweden Leads Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids With Nicorette
- Competition Comes in the Form of Smaller Brands
- Companies Focus on Product Innovation and Generics Are To Expand by 2022
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Number of Smokers by Gender 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of NRT Gum by Flavour: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Positive Growth With Continued Importance of the Health and Wellness Trend
- Pressurised Retailing Changes and Free Paediatric Prescribed Drugs
- Consumer Loyalty in OTC and Curiosity for Newcomers in Other Categories
- Unit Prices Pressured Due To Changes in the Retailing Landscape
- Behind-the-counter Sales May Become A Reality Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 17 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources