NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Saudi Arabia
Electronic cigarettes continued to take sales away from NRT smoking cessation aids in 2019 as electronic cigarettes are used as a way to make the transition from smoking tobacco to stopping smoking altogether. E-cigarettes are becoming increasing popular amongst Saudi youth as they are attracted to the wide variety of brands, models and flavours. In addition, many consumers perceive e-cigarettes as a healthier alternative to smoking and are not interested in using NRT smoking cessation aids as t...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids in Saudi Arabia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Electronic Cigarettes Take Sales Away From Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids in 2019
- Champix Continues To Dent Sales of Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids
- Introduction of Vat on Tobacco in 2017 Continues To Curb Smokers' Ardour
- Competitive Landscape
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Only Significant Player
- Limited Range Hinders Sales and Competition
- Chemists/pharmacies Continue To Take the Lion's Share of Distribution
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Higher Prices Continue To Hinder Value Growth in 2019
- Increasing Regulation Dampens Present and Future Growth
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Leads Thanks To Well-known Brands and Saudi Investment
- New Players Enter Internet Retailing in 2019 Adding New Dynamism To the Market
- Value Sales To Pick Up Despite Higher Prices and Expatriates Leaving the Country
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources