NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Russia
Smoking cessation aids without nicotine continue to supress the performance of the category in 2019. The presence of OTC nicotine-free smoking cessation aids in Russia may also have a negative impact on the development of NRT smoking cessation aids over the forecast period. These substitutes are represented mainly by Sopharma’s Tabex tablets. The convenience of taking this medicine, the naturalness of its composition and the absence of harmful nicotine are attractive to smokers who wish to quit...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Russia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids in Russia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Nicotine-free Substitutes Dampen Demand for Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids
- Health Concerns and Rising Tobacco Prices Continue To Drive Sales Growth
- Nrt Gum Offers Distraction From Addiction and Convenience To Lead Demand
- Competitive Landscape
- the Competitive Landscape Becomes Even More Consolidated As Niqüitin Exits
- Steep Value Decline Ends Glaxosmithkline's Interest in Nrt Patches
- Weak Promotion and Lack of Innovation Threaten Category Development
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Weak Household Budgets Limit Value Sales Development in 2019
- Gradual Shift To Generics in A Price-sensitive Environment
- Agreements With Pharmacy Chains Offer Key Competitive Edge To Companies
- Online Channel Offers Marketing and Sales Opportunities To Players and Retailers
- Pockets of Strong Value Growth Despite Stagnating Demand
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources